[[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters

• Hi Arkland,

decided to vote for you!

It would be great if the pool could cover the voting-fee.

https://ark.land/address/AMcRLtFtNte7cSH3oqTimHHutMqnt9chje

• Welcome new voters! Thank you for your vote, I have refunded your voting fees :smile:

We’ll definitely run more raffles in the future! I’m sure you’ll hear about new raffles soon :wink:

• Nice work

AdEWoGNi7AE4MHfpoFgYc7uv2mWQR4a5YG

• @arkland I just voted for you! Can I get my fee paid back? Address is Ab2jmUfFkMcrGUECKPugR9sxM5S2rUVVaN

• Hi there,

I’m slightly confused. You mention it takes 35 ARK minimum to vote, but you can only submit 1 delegate vote per account. Does this mean to partake in profit shares, I must open 35 different addresses, and submit 35 separate votes? Apologies for the confusion on my end. Any help is appreciated, as I would like to submit my votes to your proposal.

Also, here is my address that I have submitted my vote for: Adi1FY73nWt8pEcu5SQNeTUyS9bpbtEgAU

Best,
    N

• Hi Arkland,

I’m new to this, I’ve decided to vote for you! Good luck with everything.

AME439fqn8PGahZNhvSDPbsDCqwEgaZFvg

Cheers!

• Hi,

@Arkland: I’ve cast my vote for you.
    My address is Abyef5JJHrLyydcti8dpQjTMG2ATYzMHfZ.

Thanks

• Hi Arkland,

I’ve decided to vote for you.

My address is AKDnZg53C7qUD8VmaLBYiSUgXBHxAPu4fJ

Thank you and keep the good work.

• Hi Arkland,

I just voted for you.

My address is ATkf934Wc7oTj7SiX5nGECGTL5JsZjPDUy

Keep up the great work!

• This post is deleted!

• I voted for you and believe I made a great choice, thanks for covering the voting fee and serving the community so well. my address is AbnyTSoUD1Q5SiE6wPRS9Ku64PbvrhYxFC

• It’s 1 vote, and then the payout is dependent on the amount of ARK you hold in the account that you’ve voted with. Just wanted to make that clear for others.

• Just voted for ya! Thanks for being a delegate and happy new year!

Please refund my voting cost to:

AUjwrWu5C1vtn5QvPhPN9NpKUVjuHNueqj

• This post is deleted!

• Hi,
    hello from Paris (France) I have set my vote for ArkLand.
    Wallet address: AJosjLWNXL8Yf3F8rrBuhPJVy8kmFzvuge

• Hi there arkland. I like what you have to offer as a delegate. It would be great if you could refund the cost of my vote.
    AYzw3dy6uav1aBu2dEbxYyv7Ukqta6Vi7E

Thanks, gsab

• Hello from Ontario
    I’ve thrown in my lot for Arkland
    Thanks a lot,
    Cheers

Af6pAzqZLsTeJgedRjPjpLbhhUjLzBT7Jc

• Welcome new voters!! I’m in the process of refunding your voting fees, will update this shortly. Thank you for the support!! :smile:

• Hi from East Coast, Just voted for you. Keep up the good work!

AGkKa4rh7NNpzQEFtboqNVz7ZdKaqwjdxD

• You guys got my vote! Sounds like you’re doing awesome.

ATFu6dg3svVibFuypwAVArxyugqfDEdbVQ

Looks like your connection to [[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.