Arkane Delegate || PRIVATE POOL || Daily payouts || NO-DILUTION || Covered Fees

• @Arkane Short question, So it doesnt matter if I have 41k or 49k , I get 12 ark/day in both cases?

• @JR Hello,

No of course not, it’s just an example you will have the prorata of your pledge.
    If you have 49k you can considere it has 50k therefore you will earn 15 Ark/day and not 12 Ark/day.

If you have any question please let me know.

• Hello!

We are looking for a wallet between 5k to 10k to secure our position a bit higher.
    If you want to join us and get a smooth payout at your own convenience, slack us @arkane or reply here we will get back to you as soon as possible :)

Our wallet address: https://explorer.ark.io/address/AZDc97RxUETWX3tPKEvWHWMNdrfN8CvEpR

• sent you a PM on Slack!

• Hello!

We have a few places available if you guys are interested (max 70K).
    Payout is still fixed at a rate of 3 Ark per 10k stack (Which is 100% for the forged amount until 1.420M).

Which means if you have 15k that will be 4.5 Ark/day and so on.

Since day 1, we only have 20 blocks lost for almost 20K Forged, that keep our uptime at 99.9%
    All the blocks lost has been covered with the marging with no loss for the voters.

Please slack me or leave a message here if you are interested :)

• @Arkane Hi,

I have around 135K if you need someone at some point, please contact and I can give a max amount.

thanks

• The pool is now switching on percentage instead of fixed rate.

• 90k ARK excluded from the payout
    • 93% sharing daily
    • Extremely low dilution

I’m looking for a few voters between 10k and 100k.
    DM me on telegram or Slack!

• Hello voters,

I’m looking for one voter between 10k and 40k.
    If you are interested reply here or by a DM on Slack or Private Message.
    Low dilution, high payout, long term holder :)

• I’m looking for a voter between 10 and 40k.

We have 90k ARK excluded from the payout!
    93% sharing daily
    Extremely low dilution
    DM me on Slack

Looks like your connection to Arkane Delegate || PRIVATE POOL || Daily payouts || NO-DILUTION || Covered Fees was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.