Design a cool ARK sticker ,Win 150 ARK

• Decided to do a little competition to get a good design for an ARK sticker. It should include ARK website address , be an easy shape to be able to make stickers with,

Retweet and follow
    submit entries here with link to JPEG on any image hosting site
    150 ARK to winner picked by me on Boxing day , 26/12/17
    will send winner some stickers if they so wish.

• Fine idea Zebedee. My sticker makes a 10 x 8 cm sticker, but can be resized.
    Decided to keep it in line with previous Ark artwork/house style so it does not confuse people too much.
    Sticker can be found here and other versions suitable for printing available on request of course!

alt text

edit: After seeing Alotta’s sticker, I decided to give the option for a round image as well
    alt text

If I can only enter one, pls let me know!

Best regards,

• Hi there!
    Hope you’ll like it!

Sticker ARK Alotta

• Cool idea!

Here’s my submission. Bottom two have “VISIT” added in, whilst most people in the community should know, it’s to emphasise .io is a domain they can actually go to.

Simple, clean and tied in with website branding as well as actual colours :)

Direct Link:

EDIT: Just a quick edit before you choose the winner as I noticed others had mentioned the same. I’m a designer by career choice so whatever format you need these in, I can supply. If you need help finding a sticker printer I’ll also lend a hand and see if they need the stickers in a certain format and adapt the design if required! Good luck everyone.

alt text

• great designs guys… Enter as many as you wish!!

• @zebedee

I made my sticker with the idea that the observer might be completely fresh to cryptocurrencies, maybe someone who has never owned any - but has heard about cryptocurrencies on the news. The .io domain is not something that everyone associate with a web address immediately, so I decided to add www. to underline that this the web address. I also listed the main features in order to give the observer some reasons as why he/she should visit the website. The observer might not understand what the features mean, but the buzzwords “blockchain” and “cryptocurrencies” might be enough to peak an interest and get him/her to visit the website and learn more about Ark.

Let me know if you’d like any changes.

alt text

Ark: AWTkiEa5VKYLgpRqpiHWK1zhH7Hjf9J7T8

Edit: Added DPoS and a few slight adjustments.

• @Ultrastructure

One more, without features.

alt text

• Love the idea! Will there be a small price for 2nd and 3rd place, too?
    Here’s my entry: alt text
    Maybe I will add more stickers for a better winning chance in the future :P
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Colors and same font used as style on website to preserve continuity.
    Preferred to push the “Point. Click. Blockchain” slogan, in stead of “All In One Blockchain Solutions” as the first one is a little more “marketing” and teasing imho. A very humble opinion at that. :)
    Hope you like my entries. Thanks for setting up the competition.

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• This is my first entry, but I’m breaking this out into a bigger series when I have more time tomorrow.

The concept is inspired by an obvious trope—that of the ark that carried the remnant of all the world’s animals from a world-engulfing flood—sans religious undertones. Thought it was a more tongue-in-cheek attempt at saying ALL ABOARD! This series features a collection of overly-stylized, abstracted animals, whose patterns are meant to act as more of a background pattern rather than being immediately identifiable.

The shape, while not square or circular, is easy to print using Sticker Mule’s custom tool (and still affordable). I’ve used them in the past and they’re really great:

Sticker 1 - Click to expand ^

Sticker 2 - Click to expand ^

Sticker 3 - Click to expand ^

Note: these animal photos are used appropriately with creative commons rights. It might be a nice touch to include a small disclaimer with photographic credits in the white border. I can add that before sending these to print if I win.

• alt text

Just made this even though I suck with Photoshop quite a bit. I can definitely try and improve this if any of you guys can give me any criticism. Would be amazing to be helpful to the community even though I’m just an arklet. Let’s have a great competition guys and good luck to all! :)

• Some of these are fantastic! I need to step my game up… regardless, here’s my humble attempt.

alt text

• Inspired directly by the ARK website. I love their use of isometric elements, which would translate nicely into stickers.

Sticker Red - Click to expand ^

Sticker Charcoal - Click to expand ^

• @heyhaigh Agreed! You beat me to it. Great design

• @blackbirdrising hey thx!

• One way ticket to THE MOOOOOON!

Click/tap to expand ^

• @Forgottenwarz A lot of great entries in this competition but these one’s are fire! Awesome job!

• @Overloadroad
    Considering the quality of designs i probably will do a smaller 2nd and & maybe 3rd prize.

• @zebedee That was what I was thinking as well. I’m impressed with the variety!

• While I had the logo’s at my PC, I thought I would give it a very new twist.
    Small blockchain logo’s in the background and an embossed Ark Logo.

alt text

alt text

• @Overloadroad
    Here are some more ideas: alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Design a cool ARK sticker was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.