Design a cool ARK sticker ,Win 150 ARK

• Hi there,
    Please see link below to my entry. It can easily be redesigned and resized depending on the use!
    The rounded edges can be easily done through die cutting, or I can just tweak it slightly to be completely square.
    Note the typeface is as Montserrat Alternate, and can easily be changed to Montserrat if preferred to match other branding collateral.

Best Wishes & Merry Christmas!

Address: APGYQGefmTnZ1y1X3z9TQCm4haMT5jtcdB

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text alt text

alt text alt text

• alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text Made some slight changes to my earlier entry because I thought that the logo and name needs to pop up a bit more and also because I lost half of my ark stack and I desperately need to get back into the game :trophy: Should have just bought that god damn ledger…

• Thought that the whole “ecosystem” concept behind Ark allowed for some interesting ideas when it came to visual representation.
    Happy holidays to everyone.

0_1514220701661_Sticker.png

• ARK has a great visual style that I really love. It’s identifiable and recognizable. For this reason I attempted to stay close to the visual style.
    Below are the JPEGs of my sticker designs. Including some 3D renderings as a preview. Hope you like them! :)

Computer chip style
    0_1514224175170_chips.jpg
    0_1514224139984_ark_sticker_render_chip.jpg
    0_1514224145305_ark_sticker_render_chips.jpg

Isometric designs (I love the shape)
    0_1514224124234_isometric1-3.jpg
    0_1514224188104_ark_sticker_render_isometric1-3.jpg
    0_1514224158382_isometric4-5.jpg
    0_1514224203630_ark_sticker_render_isometric4-5.jpg

More of a label design
    0_1514224210789_bulletpoints.jpg
    0_1514224218398_ark_sticker_render_instructions.jpg

The designs are made in Illustrator and are all vectors. Which means they can be printed at infinite size, theoretically! If desired, the designs can be exported as PDF with PMS colours. (Which would be a cheaper solution for many printers.)

• Left my computer at work, so had a doodle on my phone 😎

alt text

https://ibb.co/cBp8S6

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @RazvanApostol Love yours!

• 0_1514263983536_couplemore.jpg

• 0_1514301511434_ARK Sticker 1.jpg

Here’s mine

• hard work choosing a winner here… Will have a result by 9- 9:30 pm gmt. Thanks to all who posted designs :)

• ok , after much deliberation ,
    winner , 150 ARK , is Overloadroad with alt text

& bonus 2nd prize of 25 ARK to Forgottenwarz alt text

Please DM me here with your ARK address you want to receive prize in & if you would like a load of stickers after iv had some made give me an address to send them 2, dont matter where. Will send coins tonight.

Thanks again to everyone who put up designs, a lot of great work!! :)

• @zebedee Thank you so much for setting up this contest, I am so happy to be the winner of it, since I had a lot of fun designing the stickers! I dmd you all the necessary stuff, I hope you received it!

• @Overloadroad congrats to the winner !
    @zebedee thanks so much for the bonus prize !!! MUCH appreciated. So happy right now. Will be sending address right now.

Edit: Prize received !!

• Job well done to all of the contestants!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And congratulations to the winners!!! :clap: :clap:

Looks like your connection to Design a cool ARK sticker was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.