Problem with Lisk transaction from poloniex

• I’m having a big trouble from Lisk I sent to the Ark exchange campaign.
    I tried to send 2201 Lisk from poloniex. After I had input the Ark address, poloniex sends an email with a link to confirm the transfer.
    I don’t know why, the link was showing me a message saying the link was broken.
    I canceled the deposit in the Ark ICO and tried to make another deposit.
    To my surprise the Lisk were removed from my poloniex account and I had cancelled the transaction on ARK ICO.
    I’m very worried to where my money have gone. Can anybody help me?

• @jaymemsrj said in Problem with Lisk transaction from poloniex:

I’m having a big trouble from Lisk I sent to the Ark exchange campaign.
    I tried to send 2201 Lisk from poloniex. After I had input the Ark address, poloniex sends an email with a link to confirm the transfer.
    I don’t know why, the link was showing me a message saying the link was broken.
    I canceled the deposit in the Ark ICO and tried to make another deposit.
    To my surprise the Lisk were removed from my poloniex account and I had cancelled the transaction on ARK ICO.
    I’m very worried to where my money have gone. Can anybody help me?

check if you find your transaction on the blockchain(https://explorer.lisk.io/) with the tx id from poloinex.
    If not,you have to submit a ticket to polionex !

• @Samuray
    Thank you samuray, I have checked and have not found the transaction on the Lisk blockchain and filed a ticket on Polo
    I’m just worried to loose the ICO bonus

• list item

• @jaymemsrj
    I am pretty sure you will be in time ! dont worry ! :)

• Admin

many people are friend, hope it’s good now.

• Hi,
    LISK transacccion not listed in my account… i sent support, i’m waiting. thanks

Looks like your connection to Problem with Lisk transaction from poloniex was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.