Trendytechdotpt Delegate Proposal | 90% share pool = 2,5 months | 1 ARK = 1000 Escudos Token

• Introduction

My name is Pedro Rodrigues and this is my Delegate Proposal Introduction for the company Trendytech.

I’m an IT professional working on Telecom industry as Technical Support Engineer for major Telco in the world.

Besides my techie work, i have starting in the beginning of 2017 looking in deep the crypto world, also to go to gym and do some sport, the physical aspect is also important for a good mental focus in big projects, I was so embraced by the health condition that I take a training and until last year I was a certified Personal Trainer and worked for 6 years in the sports area.

My primary goal was to buy GPU´s and start mining other cryptocurrencies, but realized that this is not a profitable world for a person who want to start a legal company and in the beginning phase with a low amount of capital. So, for now the Trendytech is a StartUp that want to operate in the cryptoshere and act as a Fintech and provide telco projects on top of the ARK blockchain.
    The ARK Delegate node will be one of the core business of our company.

My Skills

Since 1998 I have been working in IT world:

• Management of IT networks
    • Monitoring all operations performed on the network, minimizing the impact on the end customer.
    • Network Monitoring and troubleshooting;
    • Configuration and troubleshooting of hardware;
    • Configuration, management and resolution of network problems;
    • Configuration and Troubleshooting with Microsoft operating systems as well as other applications

Training:

• Formal training in MCSE and CCNA
    • Red Hat Linux - System Administration I (RH124)
    • Red Hat Linux - System Administration II (RH134)
    • Vmware (NSX/vCenter/ESXi v6.0)

Digital competence:

Installation and configuration for Cloud Services:

• Openstack
    • OpenVZ
    • Vmware ESX and ESXi
    • LXD

Installation and configuration of network monitoring platforms:

• ZenOSS
    • Nagios
    • Zabbix
    • Cacti

Installation and configuration of opensource platforms:

• Red Hat
    • CentOS
    • Ubuntu
    • Arch
    • Fedora
    • OpenSuse
    • Solaris (x86, SPARC)
    • Debian
    • FreeBSD

My Proposal

The trendytetchdotpt node will be used in the following condition:

1º As profit-shared system for our voters divided by 3 percentages:

• 90% profit-share for the voters
    • 5% for tx fee
    • 5% for reserve wallet, this wallet will be used to fund another Trendytech business.

These payments will occur in a weekly basis or in daily payouts if we reach the top 20 delegate node.

This is a simple description how we want to run our business:
    0_1515620036926_Delegate_Node.png
    Note: Only the voters who post here the ARK address with the waves wallet address, will receive the Escudos tokens.

My Network Setup

The actual trendytechdotpt delegate node is running on top of a VPS, the Trendytech will also have two labs that will be used to test the ARK blockchain and use it for our future projects.

Node Setup
    • Server Host: VPS
    • Hard drive: 200 SSD
    • CPU Speed: 6 vCores
    • RAM: 8 GB / Burst RAM: 12GB
    • Network Speed: 100-Mbit/s-Flatrate

Lab 1
    IBM BladeCenter with 16 HS21 XM blade servers, were each blade will act as ARK node for testing

Lab 2
    Vmware Centre with 3 ESXi hypervisors:

Node001

• Hypervisor: VMware ESXi, 6.5.0
    • Model: PRIMERGY RX100 S6
    • Processor Type: Intel® Xeon® CPU X3430 @ 2.40GHz
    • Logical Processors: 4
    • NICs: 4

On this host we have two vRouter that works as loadbalancing for the rest of the network

Node002

• VMware ESXi, 6.5.0
    • Model: T5520UR
    • Processor Type: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5645 @ 2.40GHz
    • Logical Processors: 24
    • NICs: 6

On this host we have the vCenter who manage all the ESXi cluster and a DNS/DHCP server. Will be used also to deploy 4 ARK nodes to internal testing

Node003

• Hypervisor: VMware ESXi, 6.5.0
    • Model: ProLiant DL360 G6
    • Processor Type: Intel® Xeon® CPU E5540 @ 2.53GHz
    • Logical Processors: 16
    • NICs: 6

On this host we have our access gw and will be used to deploy 4 ARK nodes to internal testing

Conclusion

We want to be an active member on the ARK ecosystem and supporting the ARK community with our achievements, so as first developement on our business, for each ARK the voter have in the wallet, we offer as a gift 1000 Escudos Token.

I create this Escudo Token based on the former coin from Portugal before entering in CEE.
    This token will be used as a trading coin on the platform i´m creating.
    The moon is not enough.

• Hi members

I made an update on our proposal.

Please free to reply if you have any doubts.

Thanks
    Pedro Rodrigues

• Hi members

As a strategy for our business, we will start decreasing the time for the 90% share, untill we have the delegate node as private.

Best Regards
    Trendytech Team

Looks like your connection to Trendytechdotpt Delegate Proposal | 90% share pool = 2 was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.