Lisk deposit

• Hello, I initiated a deposit over 2 hours ago from poloniex. It shows pending on both ends. Anyway to move it along?

• @keithmt said in Lisk deposit:

Hello, I initiated a deposit over 2 hours ago from poloniex. It shows pending on both ends. Anyway to move it along?

Polo withdraws are taking large amounts of time but Don’t panic !
    Poloniex doesn’t process Lisk withdrawal requests right away and in the best case it can take 30-60 minutes. Today there are a lot of transactions on the Lisk blockchain and the polo hot wallet is getting drained, so additional delays are possible. You cant do much about it but wait, it will get thru !

• @Samuray
    Thanks! I just want it secured already, lol.

• Hi, just wondering if you received your LSK from Poloniex yet? Please let us know if you did receive your tokens. We want everyone’s experience at ARK to be a smooth and easy process. Thanks for your support

• @cryptostorms @cannabanana hey there after 8 or 9 hours my withdrawal from polo has not confirmed the deposit. The tx id is not showing on the block explorer even the though amount shows completed on polos end. I have sent a support ticket to polo…but im wandering if my transaction is not confirmed within first 24 hours will I
    not be eligable for 120% bonus ?

• I have the same problem. More than 1 hour ago I sent some LSK from Polo, still not showing in the explorer. Hope they will transfer before the 24 hour bonus period expires.

• @cryptostorms I can’t copy and paste the sending address for btc ??? It won’t let me double click it nor will it let me click the icon at the side of the btc address? ?

It says copyed but then doesnt paste nor can I view it in my clip board

I’m using a Samsung s5 mini I can’t get home to use my laptop b4 the lisk bonus runs out help please

• Deposit has finally confirmed! :)

• @bcboilermaker I’m glad to hear that!
    Congrats and thank you for your support ! :)

• @chohav
    I hope you can make it !
    If your transaction is registered on Lisk blockchain after the 24H there is nothing we can do about it and you will miss the 120%. But there is still a 70% bonus for Lisk the whole week so its not that bad !
    P.S. hope you make it tho ! :)

• @Samuray I have the same problem.

• @ARKEBUSE
    Poloniex doesn’t process Lisk withdrawal requests right away and in the best
    case it can take 30-60 minutes. Since ARK-TEC start there are a lot of transactions on the
    Lisk blockchain and the polo hot wallet is getting drained, so additional delays are possible.
    You cant do much about it but wait, it will get thru !

Also, you can verify on Lisk blockchain explorer(https://explorer.lisk.io/) if your transaction is showing,
    if not submit a ticket to poloinex !

• @Samuray Thanks. Nothing on the blockchain explorer. I will join polo.

• @ARKEBUSE
    Yes, submit a ticket right away so you hopefully make the 120% bonus!
    If not, 70% its still huge in my opinion !(and it runs whole week) :wink:

• @Samuray Thx Samuray. You remember “Obelisk” on the Lisk chat ?

• @ARKEBUSE
    Yes ! :)

Looks like your connection to Lisk deposit was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.