Delegate Rip off

• Hi, Im a recent purchaser of ARK and thought I would stake my holdings, so I watched a How to Stake Video, and selected a Delegate. I researched delegates and decided on the Yin Network, tried to register but their web site said I need to vote first.
    I paid the 1 Ark fee to vote for a Yin as delegate, and went back onto the Yin web page to register …only then to find registrations are closed.
    So Ive lost my ARK…what a rip off, So much for staking ARK. Seems like a good way to get free ARK. Please give me some ideas.
    ARK Developers should be all over this as this will give there Brand a bad name.

I cant contact Yin, Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

• We are available more than 14 hours per day via SLACK, Reddit or ARK Forum - We never recived a message from you.
    Btw. there are functions called “private message.”

I think you are just frustrated because we banned your account because of pool hopping ?

best regards,
    yin

• @yin

I am a recent (like yesterday) buyer of ARK. Have never registered before. So your derogatory comments about being a pool hopper are unfounded. I have will try registering again. Im happy to apologise if Im wrong.

• You can contact us.
    Please vote for another delegate.

Hi, Im a recent purchaser of ARK and thought I would stake my holdings, so I watched a How to Stake Video, and selected a Delegate. I researched delegates and decided on the Yin Network, tried to register but their web site said I need to vote first.
    I paid the 1 Ark fee to vote for a Yin as delegate, and went back onto the Yin web page to register …only then to find registrations are closed.
    So Ive lost my ARK…what a rip off, So much for staking ARK. Seems like a good way to get free ARK. Please give me some ideas.
    ARK Developers should be all over this as this will give there Brand a bad name.

I cant contact Yin, Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth

• I noticed I can’t login to your website anymore. It seems to take my login , but then it just takes me back to the homepage. Is this a known issue at the moment?

Thanks

• @csmflynt3
    That is not an issue, our system flagged your account. Our system disabled your account, because of our pool hopper prevention.
    Not sure why you also send us a PM…

Looks like your connection to Delegate Rip off was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.