ItsANameToo | ACTIVELY FORGING | COMMUNITY DEV | 90% SHARE | TRUE BLOCK WEIGHT | DAILY PAYOUTS | NO MINIMUM
Hey! My name is Michel. You might have seen me around on Slack or GitHub as ItsANameToo (which is also the name of my delegate). I have an MSc in Computer Science and have been using my skills since January to actively contribute to the Ark Ecosystem. Since actions speak louder than words, here are some examples:
- Contributor to official repositories
- Ark Explorer (top #2 contributor)
- Ark Mobile Wallet (top #3 contributor)
- Ark Core v2
- Created the test suite for Ark Explorer
- Multiple GitHub bounty winner
- #2 February (https://blog.ark.io/february-2018-github-development-winners-71b8654c0a42)
- #1 March (https://blog.ark.io/march-2018-github-development-winners-5b0a5ca9da4f)
- #2 May (https://blog.ark.io/may-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-a3d0daa040be)
- #3 June (https://blog.ark.io/june-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-74ee6adc4d86)
- #1 July (https://blog.ark.io/july-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-f284a60796bb)
As you can see, a lot has been done since January, but much more is yet to come!
Why a delegate?
The reason for becoming a delegate is to provide voters with a fair profit share, and to help fund and maintain projects for the Ark Ecosystem. It will also allow me to put more time towards improving Ark and its ecosystem, which will range from keeping contributing to the various repositories, as well as setting up my own Ark-related projects.
- 90% profit sharing
- 10% to cover costs and for Ark related projects
- True block weight to prevent pool hopping
- Daily payouts (if minimum payout reached)
- 0.001 ARK minimum payout (to reduce spam)
- NO ARK minimum balance
- Suitable for smaller wallets!
I’ll be running the following setup:
16GB DDR4 RAM
8GB DDR4 RAM
The mainnet setup will be extended with another relay/backup node as soon as forging starts to increase stability.
- Delegate itsanametoo | address: ATK14wxyYxbELq2b91bAfBY8Vmh9J6MDej
- Very active community dev
- 90% payout share
- Daily payouts
- No ARK minimum requirements, so also suitable for smaller wallets!
Feel free to ping me on Slack (@ItsANameToo) for any questions you have or to chat in general, or follow me around on GitHub!
Thanks for your support!
- Contributor to official repositories
Has been a very active & consistent community developer for a long time in the form of solving issues, adding new features and developing packages. Definitely will help to grow Ark in the long term and contributes a whole lot more then any private delegates ever will.
Currently at rank #54, so only a few places left before entering the top 51. Thanks to all who voted so far, it’s great to see your support!
A little update: we’ve made it into the top 51 today! Thanks to everyone who voted so far. The initial hours after getting a forging position were a little rough, as the node (and backup nodes) got attacked and went down for a while. Luckily the node has been stable throughout the day, and multiple other delegates have been around to help out. A special shoutout to delegates @arkx and moon from @biz_classic for their help!
First payment will be done tomorrow at 18:00 UTC, after which they will go out daily.
Hi! Due to the development of a custom payout script, I’ve decided to waive the minimum balance requirement and substantially lower the payment threshold. This means that there is NO LONGER a minimum balance requirement, and payments will be done daily for voters that reach the threshold of 0.001 ARK. Balances will carry over to the next day(s) in case the threshold is not yet met! This makes the delegate also suitable for the smallest wallets!
For everyone that knows about Font Awesome, how about we try to get the Ark logo added to it? I’ve made a little post about it on reddit, including a link to the related issue on their GitHub repo, but I need your help to get it under their attention!