First of all: I apologize for the problems. I’ll try to become a delegate again. Hopefully the community support my work and still trust me.
Many guys contacted me and said that they’re really sorry for me. They would vote again for me and some guys offered me their help. Mistakes happen and I’m responsible for this one. I’ve thought about running a delegate again for many hours. My decision is that I want to try it again and get the trust back from the community and my loyal voters. I want to contribute to the ARK Ecosystem and help as best as I can.
For the guys that doesn’t know what happened I’ll explain it:
I did a big mistake and stored at the beginning of my delegate career a file on my private cloud with the keys of the delegate. After one night I noticed that this wasn’t the best idea and I removed the file. The problem was: The cloud didn’t deleted the file completely and moved it into the trash folder. To completely delete the file you’d need to delete it again from the trash folder. Unfortunately someone got access on my private cloud and had access to my keys. He payed out some of the ARKs on the wallet to his new generated wallet and created the second signature. That was my second mistake that wasn’t really heavy because he already had access to my wallet. With the second signature created earlier I’d have access to the ARK in the wallet but he could make the delegate double forge and that would force me also to turn down the servers. After I recognized that my wallet is under control of someone else I decided to turn off my servers to not give him more ARKs. I tried to inform everyone through slack and reddit. My covered coins were safe because they’re all stored on a ledger nano s.
To clarify: My servers were completely safe and the attacker never had any access to them.
What I’ve learned:
Never save any important infos on any cloud or even local. If you have to save them there be sure to encrypt them. I’ll write down the wallet passphrase on multiple papers at home and will store them safely in a safe.
I’m using the recent events to do a rebrand of the name reconnico.
Arkworld will include many projects that will run under the name.
- ARK calculator (calculator.reconnico.com will get a brand relaunch and will be imported to arkworld when it’s finished)
– Will get features like: account system, improved delegate detail pages, filter calculations and many more
- Pool site (pool.reconnico.com will get a brand relaunch and will be imported to arkworld when it’s finished)
– Will get features like: account system, custom payout schedule, improved statistics and payment informations and many more
- Blog (will include weekly blog reviews about the ARK Ecosystem)
- Snapshots (will provide up to date snapshots for delegates for mainnet and devnet)
- Public API (will provide an api for the calculator and delegate informations)
- more ideas to come!
I forged over 43k ARK with my delegate. I know how it works and working continuously on improvements. My cluster setup was developed by myself and is described here: https://medium.com/@reconnico/delegate-update-failover-script-79261e7d6739
Beside our cluster setup we’re running a forging devnet node that forged over 47K ARK already (missed blocks caused due to testing). You can find informations about the delegate here: https://dexplorer.ark.io/address/DEfBCw4cDzSGSc1DBhRqQNgQ75eX4ewgCi
PAYMENT AND PROFIT SHARE
- Payout interval: Every week on Sunday at 5:00 PM CET
- no minimum payout and covering transaction fee
- Guaranteed Payout! Proceed over 3000 payout transactions with the old delegate.
100% (~422/Day) generated ARK per day
90% (~380/Day) Profit share
8% (~33,5/Day) Arkworld Development, Development for ARK Ecosystem Github, Time effort (Community, ACF, …)
2% (~8,5/Day) Cost coverage and transaction fee coverage
OLD VOTER OF RECONNICO?
We’ve stored exactly 153 voters in our database that were voting for reconnico since the beginning. We will cover the voting fees for everyone that didn’t get excluded from our payouts due to pool hopping.
You receive automatically 4 ARK when you’re an old voter from the delegate “reconnico” and start voting for us when you switched your votes.
You didn’t switched your vote and generated a new address instead? We’ll also recover your fees. Just get in contact with us and send us your wallet/transaction history.
We will cover your voting fee. Please get in contact with us via reddit or slack. Contact informations are at the end of the proposal.
- ACF board member
- 90% profit share
- cluster setup with 3 relays, master and devnet node
- no minimum payout and covering transaction fee
- Guaranteed automated payout every sunday at 5:00 PM CET
- building up arkworld.io
– calculator.reconnico.com (ARK calculator) will get a brand relaunch and will be imported to arkworld when it’s finished
– pool.reconnico.com (old pool website) will get a brand relaunch and will be imported to arkworld when it’s finished
– automated snapshots for delegates, blog, public API for calculator and delegate informations
I AM INTERESTED. WHAT NOW?
Vote for Delegate “arkworld”
How To Vote: https://blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68
Slack: reconnico @ ArkEcosystem